Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is tried and tested to significantly reduce the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved in a pre-operative wash
- All surgical people are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely in accordance with patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly with a clinical staff member (usually surgery scheduler) to ensure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and clear of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants supplies a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will probably be forgotten, leveling out consistent care overall.
- A dedicated group of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor just about every patient, both before and after surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial assistance available.
- Reports is going to be provided to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol been specifically tried and tested as good at helping the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) in the process of recovery.
Did you Know………..
The direct economic costs of your SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the quantity of in-patient costs for any patient lacking an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) varies from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated sum total of SSIs in the us vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
An advanced physician’s clinic, hospital or sales representative considering this program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC also provides state of the art: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, and a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.