Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is tried and tested to significantly slow up the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely in accordance with patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly with a clinical staff member (the surgery scheduler) to make sure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and clear of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants offers a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient is going to be forgotten, leveling out consistent care across the board.
- A dedicated group of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor just about every patient, pre and post surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial help available.
- Reports will probably be presented to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has additionally been tested as good at raising the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) from the process of healing.
Would you Know………..
The direct economic costs of your SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice how much in-patient costs for any patient lacking an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) varies from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total price of SSIs in america varies from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
An advanced physician’s clinic, hospital or salesman interested in this program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC now offers top rated: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, in addition to a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
<a href="http://surgicalinfection1.pen.io/">urine drug</a>