Trying to find easy scrapbook ideas that wont call for hours to perform? Your search is over! This document will present five simple scrapbooking layout suggestions to highlight your photos to make your family's stories shine.
1. Best. Develop a scrapbook layout that highlights your family's "Best Of." For instance, for any vacation page, pick one photo that shows the highlight from the trip. Then have each family member list their most favorite memory from your trip. (Bonus: Develop a whole album based on this idea, with one page about favorite food, one page about favorite attraction, one page about favorite moment, etc.).
2. 5 top. Just like the "Best Of" scrapbook layout, the "Top 5" page can focus on the top movies of the year, the superior plays in a soccer season, or even the top songs your child listens to. Note: This approach is a superb method of getting your children associated with your scrapbooking! They love lists and becoming their opinions on paper.
3. Who/What/When/Where/Why. Select "just the facts" on your own scrapbooking layout by selecting a few photos and accompanying them with the fundamentals. Tell who's inside the photo, what they're doing, where and when the photos were taken, and why these were there. You can always return later and add additional stories to flesh your details.
4. In short... What if you possessed to decide on merely one word or a phrase in summary the event or moment you happen to be documenting? Perhaps a photo collage of the kids running with the summer sprinklers could be titled, "Showers of Fun." A picture of the mom snuggling her first grandchild could be headlined with, "Pure Love." A word or two is you will need!
5. 1-2-3. In case you are capturing a celebration that unfolds with time, three photos could be all that you should convey the whole story. For instance, for any wedding page, you may have one photo with the bride walking around the aisle along with her father, one of many couple at the altar, the other from the happy newlyweds leaving the church. The storyplot is told by having a series of progressive photos on the scrapbook page.